This was the center of the bushes right in front of the door.
And the two trees right by the garage are totally broken. They were a magnificent Rhodie in a scarlet red and a Snow Ball tree. They must have been at least 50 feet high. I am not sure any of it could be saved.
And last but not least there were three trees down across the driveway. Ryan was up helping around the cabin. He is staying there after shows of Beauty and the Beast in the Everett facility. He has seen the damage and cleanup in small doses as it goes along. I get it in big gulps when I drive up there to check up on things. Life is change. Right?????
Love you all!
Ma
So sad about the bushes by the garage! I loved that snowball tree! But like you said, life is change, and it will come whether we want it to or not!
ReplyDelete