Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lazy Country Sunday

Today is an easy blog.
We got up late, had a little eggs marinara for lunch took a nap, ran into town to see "Hereafter" with Matt Damon, had a little leftover dinner, get ready for bed.
That is pretty much all there is to today.
Luke kept the fire going, it is so nice to lay on the couch and watch the fire burn. He also did a couple of little projects around the cabin. Ryan helped a bit, but mostly we enjoyed watching him work things out and finish on his own.
For those of you that would like me to have an opinion on the show--I won't say much so you can make up your own minds. It wasn't what I expected to see from the commercials.
Dan and Ryan did a couple of loads of wash so we have clean clothes for next week.
Luke is doing his wash now.
Pretty much that is it. A great, lazy country Sunday.
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing mama. I miss you and love you guys so much!! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete