Oh how jaded we must be after only a few short visits to L.V. I realised today that I didn't even take a single picture. How unlike a Conlin is that?
We had a lazy morning and decided to go for a little walk on the blvd. Cold? I mean really COLD! Not as cold as in Colorado where Adam and Colleen and the brood is, but cold for here. It was in the low 20's early this morning and the wind was blowin'. Even on the sunny side of the street it was too cold to stay outside without warmer clothes than we had.
We hustled across the street to eat at a disapointing place for lunch, and hustled back into Ceasars' to stay warm.
This evening we walked next door to the Bellagio to see "O". It is a great show where there is a stage which would change from hard solid floor, to puddles and rain, to a pool that people were diving and jumping in from sometimes a long way up. Acrobats, dancers, trapeze artists, clowns and more were in the cast. It was very worth seeing.
Tomorrow we will be leaving sunny but cold Las Vegas. Can't wait till I can come back again. I love the shows and entertainment you can find here. Celine comes back again in March. Hmmmmmm.........maybe a trip for my BD could be the thing to do.
Miss ya all.
Ma and Pa C.
The Bits: August
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment