
As many of you may know, I am a Cher fan. She started performing in 1962 when she was only 16 and I was nine. She has my same birthday and I had never seen her in concert. So tickets to see Cher was on my Christmas list. Dan (with a little help from Ryan) gave them to me. Here we are at Ceasars enjoying a couple days of Vegas Entertainment.

The show was great. There was a Death Defying fly in on the "Contraption of Death" as she called it, coming in from off stage way up high on the right and floating down to the stage amid flashing lights and a pumped up audience. There were film clips from all along her career including the Sonny and Cher show, videos from movies, news clips, and little bits of other concerts. All in all my revue of the show is that it is a good show, good concert, good music, and yes-----I wish my ass looks as good as hers. Maybe when I get older.....
Don't we all wish for that ass?! Glad you are enjoying your trip! Such fun!
ReplyDeleteOh mom your post made me laugh!! Glad you enjoyed the show :)
ReplyDelete