Ryan, thank you so much for hosting us for another week of laughing, walking, touring, watching, eating and all around fun.
Today I am wrapping up this trip blog with a list: Morrocan, Peruvian, Italian, Texas BBQ, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Pizza, Mexican, Southern, Polish, Sports Bar, Mediterrian...these are all different restuarants and the types of food we had on this trip. This amazes us because except for Bubba Gumps in Times Square, all these places were in a 3 block walking range from Ryans' apartment. You (ok, I) gotta love the type of vacation that lets us go from place to place and pick so many types of food. Some were very surprising flavors, the Peruvian place had the most delectible roasted chicken flavored with a sweet cinnamon spice mix. Never would have seen it coming.
Oh the plans for the family vacation food are changing all the time, but this year I plan to have a couple of really different meals.
We hate to see this trip end, we had so much fun we are exhausted. Good times!
Miss you already Ry. Looking forward to seeing all who are coming to the cabin this year. Love you all.
Da Mama and Da Papa
The Bits: August
5 years ago
What a hoot! Can't wait to see you all!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that I walk around NYC and there are places here that remind me of you guys! I Love you both SOOO much. You are always welcome to come and stay with me wherever I am for as long as you can!!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys already!!!!!!!!!!