






I have heard the phrase "it's been a loooooong time since you have updated anything on your blog" so I will start catching up with the current news.
Of course starting at Christmas, where I left off.
Trying to be creative with the picture this year we decided to do an "ugly sweater" picture. The funny story about that is that Dan was so excited and said "Oh I have just the sweater for that picture", and out of his dresser came the sweater he is wearing. Not so funny when he realised I gave him that sweater just a couple of Christmas's ago. I wish I could have captured his expression at that moment.
After the picture we went for the traditional dinner to Red Robin and enjoyed the funny looks and coments we got on the outfits.
Christmas day was Amazing Fun! We had a lazy breakfast and took the morning to open presents. It was fun to have Aaron back home with us. And we are grateful for all the cheer and fun we have together. Wishing more of you were here so we could share the day with everyone.